Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Adventures in Dentistry

Well, I went for my latest dentist appointment today, and fortunately, I didn't have to have that troublesome tooth at the back removed - he just repaired the filling. Hooray!

The sad part is, I actually don't mind going to the dentist.
Not only because the people who work there are very nice, but also because I find all the procedures so damn fascinating. The injections, the needles, that strange blue laser-thingy...
Yes, I know. That is strange.

In fact, I was looking forward to my appointment today.
Not just because I had a gaping hole in my tooth, but because I didn't have to do anything but show up! It made a change from having to worry about what everyone else (eg. customers and staff) wanted from me. All I had to do was sit back and relax...
while he ripped huge holes into my mouth with a drill.

Yes, I know. Strange.

3 comments:

caf said...

As crazy as I think you are, it's somehow heartening to know that someone out there likes going to the dentist.

Neb said...

I'm starting to wonder if this means I'm starved for human interaction. (Then again, I work in retail, and how much interaction do you get with that?)

caf said...

The kind of human interaction you get in retail doesn't count.
^_^;heh