Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Things I've Lurnded, Part 2

More from the Little Blue Book:

Things I've Lurnded
  • Make sure to check the video recorder's status (ie. which TV station it is set to) before pressing REC. I once made my sister burst into tears by mixing this one up.
  • I hate living in a squalid mess.
  • Unfortunately, apparently a squalid mess is my natural environment, apparently.
  • Don't say anything inappropriate around naked people. In fact, don't say ANYTHING around them.
  • Having babies is a huge responsibility.
  • Accept change for what it is.
  • Nostalgia hurts. It also lies. Ever seen the movie "Never-Ending Story"? I used to think that movie was so cool...
  • "Won't" is a contraction of "woll not". the older version of "will not"
  • Wikipedia doesn't know everything.
  • There is always another option. Either/Or? More like Either/Or/Or/Or/Or/Or...
  • I am still really bad at following through on things!

1 comment:

Kris said...

was it me you made cry? Was it about silverchair? XD

I was uber lame when it came to them!