Saturday, May 22, 2010

Oh Dear

Dearie me... I think things are getting to me, because I just spent the past half hour trying to remember what my Google password was.

Don't get me wrong, I knew what it WAS, but I spelled it with a bunch of strange characters to make it harder to guess. Unfortunately, I haven't used it in a while, and I'm a little tired at the moment, so I kept getting the sequence wrong. And did you know that passwords are case sensitive too?

I think I'm going a little mad. Goodle woodle blop blip!

2 comments:

Sandman Moon said...

Tee hee! That's hilarious that you knew it but couldn't remember how you spelled it! I've done the same thing SO many times!

Neb said...

Well, using we!rd F!ll-IN cHaRaCtEr$ & alt3rN8 sp377In8z doesn't exactly make it easy. Stupid password security! :P