Wednesday, September 17, 2008

More Dental Problems

Today, while standing behind the counter at work, I felt around my mouth with my tongue, and felt something like a seed or a piece of food stuck behind my wisdom tooth...

I picked it out, and found it was a bit of tooth enamel.
Oh, god, not again! I just had that one fixed up a couple of months ago!!!
This probably means I will have to get it extracted, because there really isn't that much of the tooth left! It's mostly plastic filling now...

(insert image of $$$ flying away)

The only problem is, if I do get it removed, there is the risk of the nerve being damaged, because the last X-ray I had showed it was sitting very close to the nerve (which is why I didn't have it extracted before).
So, either I pay to have this new hole filled, or pay to have the whole tooth removed - which has the additional risk of injuring half my face.
DAMMIT!!!
So much for my dental hygiene... I guess I brought this on myself... mutter grumble...

1 comment:

caf said...

Aaargh! That's so scary.

I hope whatever happens it ends up being the cheapest and least painful option, whichever one that is.

*much hugs and sympathy*