Thursday, July 24, 2008

In Absentia

Yar, you probably noticed I was gone a while.
Or, maybe you didn't. Is anyone even reading these posts?

I usually use the Internet in the evening or late at night, but I seldom go online if I know I have to work the next day. It's way too tempting otherwise... I often end up staying on all night if I am not careful... uh, what's that light creeping from behind the curtains, by the way?
And... things have been slightly more busy at work than previous weeks.
We are spread thinly at work again this week... sigh... so I must make sure not to screw up and oversleep or anything, so it may be a little while before I post anything significant.
(Have I yet?)

Not only will I have to juggle two different sites this weekend, I also get to miss out on yet another family gathering. Woo hoo.

In other news, I've added links for PostSecret and the official Alanis Morissete site. Haven't seen her new disc yet, but I only just bought her Under Rug Swept album this month, so I've gotta catch up!
I am also trying to get Uru: Ages Beyond Myst to work properly on this computer... but I think the videocard is incompatible for some reason. It used to work fine, but the computer has been re-formatted since I was last playing on it, so... who knows what's going on?

I have been organising things to send to my friends OS and interstate... slowly. The hard part will be sending confectionery items to the US, since the FDA still insists I fill out a pile of digital paperwork for every. single. item. I send there, as if I was going to poison chocolate bars and cookies! I mean, really.

I haven't been doing much creative stuff lately. I have to catch up with my mural friends at some stage, because we still have a little bit left to do (and it's really only a little bit, honest)... so next time you visit, I may have new photos!
No progress on my games, at least, nothing significant. Gotta pick up the slack.

...Gimme some time...
...Stay tuned...

No comments: