Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New News...

Hey folks!
Stuff has been happening since the last post. (But then it usually does.)

I got a haircut the other day. It cost me $10. o_O;
I feel happier knowing my head is not weighed down with useless hair. I like to keep it nice and short, so I don't have to worry about it being a mess all the time.
When my hair is short, it looks nice and straight, but, as soon as it starts to get a bit of length, it suddenly (overnight!) gets all curly and unruly... and that is about when I decide to get it trimmed back again.
Seriously, I hate my hair. At least, when it gets too long...

My Ma is laying down a new floor covering at her house.
It's a fake wood-panel effect, made of actual wood panels (but the manufactured, printed-on type). It's a huge difference from the worn out grey carpet they used to have!
The only problem is... we aren't allowed to wear shoes on it any more. groan
I respect their decision, but can see some problems with this logic:
  1. Floors are made for WALKING on. Not for LOOKING at.
  2. Not everyone has nice smelling feet.
  3. Hard, polished floors + slippery cotton socks = "Help! I've fallen and I can't get up!"
Still, I guess it would be nice to keep the floor looking good for as long as possible... and it does make the house look much better!

The third bit of news? Krissy has a new blog!
http://stayawhilehavesomecake.blogspot.com/
It's been added to the list at right. Check it out and say hello if you like!

No comments: