Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Family Gathers

...at my mother's house, in preparation for eXcemas... and also for my older sister's birthday. She's thirty... something. I forget the exact age at this point.

I would have included some lovely photos of the proceedings, including a funny video of the balloon fight we had in the living room - there's something about that room that is oddly conducive to such games! - but... the SD card in my camera chose that particular moment to die.
That is, the same SD card I got with my camera for my birthday, less than a month ago.
VERY unhappy, though it is the photos and footage I miss more than the card.

Never mind, we still had a lovely chocolate mud marble cake. It was yummy!

PS. This entry is post-dated, because I was having trouble getting Internet access at the time, due to many mechanical and logistic problems. Oops.

No comments: