Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Work? Don't Talk To Me About Work...

Ahhhh.... Work is crazy, as per usual.
We still haven't upgraded our system yet at my usual haunt, but we've had a few problems of our own over the past week. Unfortunately, I don't feel like talking about them right now. Let's just say: someone quit over the weekend; half the staff are too ill to come in; and it will all be better soon - I hope!

I received my $900 Stimulus Payment last week, so I figured I should spend some of it.
I went and bought three new games for the collection:
I am trying to think of other ideas for using this money productively. I really don't fancy having nothing to show for this but a handful of games and toys and other rubbish!

Oh, and I forgot to mention earlier that I now also have Wario: Master of Disguise (DS), which is typical Wario treasure-grabbing fare. Lotsa fun!

2 comments:

caf said...

*hugs*
Hope work does indeed get better soon.

I didn't know you had a Wii.
Cool.



Btw, thank you very much for the ATO link, I'd heard about that and didn't think I would qualify as I wasn't in the country for much of the year last tax year, and haven't been at all for this one. ...but i'm still an Australian resident for tax purposes, so it looks like I do count. That would be soooo handy.
^_^;

caf said...

...actually no I was there for most of the 07-08 one.
Anyway, i'll find out for sure if i'm eligible sooner or later :)