Friday, April 24, 2009

Who Goes Bare?

I forgot to tell you - I went to see my sister and her man semi-naked in a play yesterday.
Well, not her so much as him. o_o;;

Oh, relax.
It was all well and good.
They both got parts bad choice of words, I know in another British farce called "Who Goes Bare". It was quite funny, actually, and last night's performance went really well.
Apparently, it was the best one so far, because the previous two performances were kinda oopsy. The second show saw a glass shattering across the stage and into the audience, because someone threw a hat at it! My sister was playing the role of a chambermaid, and had to quickly run out and clean it up before someone injured themselves and make it look like a natural part of the play!

Yeesh. It's not an easy job...
Anyway, even though i got to seem more of the cast than I ever really needed to and btw, glad I didn't get front row seats for this particular show I had a really good night.
Thankyou folks!

No comments: