Saturday, April 4, 2009

Goodbye...

After keeping up the pretence for about a year, I have come to the decision that I have no real need to share my daily goings-on with the world.

Perhaps it's for the best. Really, it's been fun, but I can't just fill posts up with random crap, can I? I have to actually find something more practical with my time; something that actually helps the community, rather than just wasting my time so that a mere handful of people can read this. Let's face it, that's hardly a worthwhile audience.

Furthermore, I haven't got the time to keep updating this thing. Oh, yeah, of course I can make time, but like I said, why bother doing this when no-one is going to read it? (Or post comments - or, did none of you notice that I've allowed anyone to post anonymously?)

Looks like it's time for me to go, but don't worry, the blog will be staying even if I don't post any more, so feel free to keep this page in your address book.

... ;D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sucks!

Why do people blog?

Neb said...

Don't take my message quite so seriously...
The True Message May Not Be What You Read The First Time.

...;D

Neb said...

BTW, my post was a few days late.