Monday, August 4, 2008

My News

Aside from all that confec./art/bookish stuff, I've been quite busy these couple of weeks. I haven't been able to go painting for a while (almost a month), due to illness, work, and other general commitments. I will try to sort something out this week, and hopefully I'll have some photos of a finished mural to show you by next post!

During this internet session, I've been checking out my friends' blogs. Cathy's hasn't changed since I last visited, and Loretta's has been untouched for over a month! (I know why, though - both of them have been busy chickens with their education, so I'm not mad at them. :D )
Katie's blog has been a revelation. She has a good mind and a great heart, and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading her comments about life and people. She does have a habit of filling her posts with those "fill in your answers and send em back" type quizzes, though - I think her essays are much better!
I have been unable to read Krys' blog as of yet - it requires a LiveJournal account, for reasons I have yet to fully learn... (hers is a bit more personal than, say, this blog.) I don't want to start up an account for something I'm not likely to use, so I'll just have a read while she's logged in next time (don't worry, she gave me permission to do that)!
If any of my other friends are reading this, and have a blog... why don't you send me the link?

Also, I watched Jeff Wayne's The War Of The Worlds Live On Stage DVD last week, and I still can't get the songs out of my head! That album gave me nightmares as a kid, but now I want to find a copy for myself...

No comments: