Thursday, August 7, 2008

New Monitor

I acquired a "new second-hand" computer monitor from a friend a few months ago, and last night I decided to set it up and see if it works.
Yep, it does! Now I have a lovely 42cm screen with which I can look at stuff in 1024x768 pixels... and it is a weird experience seeing stuff in a familiar size, only bigger!

Naturally I took a Dinkycam photo to commemorate the occasion.


I also took a photo of Jiji the cat, who was inside for some reason.


Yes, I did turn on the lights! I was a bit worried that these wouldn't work at all, because the camera wasn't uploading photos properly the last time I used it. Eep.
My Ma has told me that I can borrow her older Digital Camera, in case I feel inclined to take better photos. That is, photos with recognisable subjects.

I've also been doing some games stuff, and I'll also be upgrading my website sooner rather than later (yes, you'll finally be able to see things on it rather than just "coming soon, visit my blog in meantime").

No comments: