Sunday, June 8, 2008

Also...

In other news...

Today I went to the Sunday Market, for the first time in a few weeks. And this time, I actually managed to get there before they started closing up for the day, for a change!
I found a few appealing items (well, they were to me, anyway). A few vintage Mega Drive games (Zoom!, Chaos Engine, Cool Spot, and something called "Greendog the Beached Surfer Dude", whatever that turns out to be), a couple of CDs (Fleetwood Mac and Oasis), and some junk food.
I also ran into Will and Rox, who were there with Will's mum and brother, running a new stall at the market. I'm going to visit them some time next week.

I picked up the latest issue of Retro Gamer today (in a manner of speaking, since we get it about two months behind over here). Not a bad read, in fact it's about the only magazine I bother picking up these days. I only wish Andrew would finish with the ones I loaned him about a year and a half ago... [end obvious hint]

I called in to work on the way out to the market, only to discover that EFTPOS was down - BIG SURPRISE! It always goes offline on a long weekend! God knows why it keeps doing this, but back on Friday I knew it was going to happen.
(Damn you Crusty, you jinxed me again!)

Speaking of, I really ought to go to bed now, since I'm opening in the morning. See you soon!

No comments: