Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Wot I Du

Okay, now that I've sexed up the blog a bit, I'll explain myself a little better.
  • I am 29 years old (as of now). Yipes, I turn 30 this year!
  • I work as a service station attendant/cash register operator.
  • I also consider myself an artist. I write, paint, draw, and create digital work. Right now I'm part of a team painting murals. I also make video games as a hobby.
  • I share a house with my sister and her family. So far, it's working out well - we're not pulling each other apart, at least, I'M not pulling anyone apart...
I'm kinda interested in how this whole blog thing is going to work, since I don't think I'm that interesting... but then again, it'll be easier than having to write the same things in emails about 10,000 times over, so...

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

caf said...

lol
oh yes, very sexy :P
30?! you're old.
...oh wait, so am I.
haha.

It's exciting.
I'm hyped.