Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Chocolate

BTW, in case certain US-based friends see this...

I have recently discovered that a local confectionery store has started selling candy bars from the United States. This means that: a) I am now able to buy as many Butterfingers as I like (for $A2 apiece); and b) you guys probably won't have to send me so many chocolate bars from there now.

But please, please, feel free to send me Hershey's stuff. Mmmm, that Hershey's was definitely worth a repeat.

And to my Japan-based friend... you already know what we would like. Pretty please?

2 comments:

Lottie Lynn said...

Loretta here... I'll send you Hersheys if you'll send me Tam Tams! Good god, i need some Tam Tams! Any specific Hersheys requests? Hersheys kisses, milk chocolate bars, dark chocolate? Email me and tell me specifics!

Lottie Lynn said...

PS: We have Hershey's Kisses in a range of flavors you wouldn't believe. Caramel filled, cherry cream filled, mint, white chocolate stripes, all sorts of things, especially at holiday times.

Oh, yeah, do you guys have the flavored Kit Kats like they have in Canada? I really like the mint ones. Also, I LOVE Smarties. Do you guys have those? Smarties in America are lame little chalky sugar candies that kids get for Halloween... a total abuse of the name given to the wonderful Smarties bliss I found when I went to canada!