Friday, June 27, 2008

When Workers Attack

Hey Folks!
I haven't updated this thing for a little while, so I decided to post loadsa stuff all at once. I just hope the net connection won't drag while I'm doing all of this.

First cab off the rank:
Click this link to watch a movie of someone having a REALLY bad day at work.

http://view.break.com/513310
Watch more free videos


PS. I would have just embedded the file on this page but it didn't fit properly in the display. Right-click on the link and select "Open In New Window (or Tab)" to see it direct at the site, without moving away from this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When workers attack they are acting. This video turned out to be a big fat Russian hoax, a joke, an internet phenomenon !

Neb said...

Ha ha! Yeah, I kinda figured as much. The camera looked to be positioned in "just the right place' to pick up most of the action.
There's actually another video that captures the second half on a mobile phone, though, and you get to hear the stuff as well.
Oh well, I'll bet there's a few people who still feel like this on the odd occasion...