Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Lennon Legend(?)

[psych in]
While looking for pictures of the older murals, I found these two of the John Lennon costume I wore to a friend's birthday party. It's based on the uniform he wore on the front of "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band".



Ma made it for me, and she did a really good job, don't ya think? You reckon I could cosplay with the best of them? And if you think this looks weird, you should have seen the Super Mario costume she made for me to wear to my sister's 30th!
(For extra weird, this was also a bridal gown in my pseudo wedding...)
[psych out]

Aside from that, will add a couple of things to the Links... and go.
Right now, it's 2pm., the sun is shining, and I'm sitting here in front of a computer monitor, thinking, "Why?"...

So...
Seeyas!

1 comment:

Lottie Lynn said...

Ha ha! When I opened the pictures in a new window, I was arrowing back and forth between them, and it looked like you were dancing! Great costume!